In NFTY our values guide our actions and the future of our youth movement. One of these core values is teen leadership. We are a teen-led youth movement, and in order to continue to grow, we need teen leaders like YOU! Now is your opportunity to apply to be on the NFTY-CAR cabinet!!!
The cabinet is a great opportunity to gain hands-on leadership experience alongside other NFTYites, regional board, and advisors. When applying, keep in mind that you will need to dedicate a reasonable amount of time to your cabinet position and that by doing so you will have a year filled with lots of learning and kef v’ruach (fun and spirit)!
As a member of the cabinet, we expect you to be an engaged and active participant in our region, which includes doing your best to attend regional events, *Council Meetings, and be an active leader leading up to and following events.
Anyone in 9th-12th grade can apply to be on the cabinet, regardless of your leadership experiences.
The cabinet positions are:
– NFTY678 Committee (help to run the NFTY middle school ambassador program and Junior Youth Group Kallah in February)
– Social Action Committee (help create and run social action projects in NFTY-CAR)
– Songleading Committee (help run and lead services and song sessions)
– Merch Committee (help design and sell NFTY merchandise and fundraise)
– Media Team (help take photos, write blog posts (or vlog), and run NFTY-CAR’s social media)
If none of these positions interest you, please contact Josh Glucksman, NFTY-CAR president, at email@example.com, to discuss other leadership opportunities.
Ready to apply? You can apply online HERE! Applications are on a rolling basis, but the hard deadline is Sunday, September 15th.
If you have general questions about the process, please contact Naomi Segal, NFTY-CAR Regional Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* (Council meetings are once a month meetings when everyone in the region is invited to gather. They take place in the city or at a different congregation each month.)