Are you interested in running for NFTY CAR Regional Board? Do you want to have a lasting impact on our region and continue to guide NFTY CAR to the highest level? We are excited to share the Elections Packet which contains all necessary information, documents, and deadlines. Please take the time to read the election packet carefully.
Important Dates and Information
Prospective candidates must declare your candidacy to the NFTY CAR President, Claire Hershenhouse, by Monday March 1st to be eligible for election. Please send her an email or text message to declare.
All due on March 19th, 2021:
Before you begin this form, please have the documents below ready to upload:
- Letter of Intent – Please see Page 7 for more information about Letters of Intent.
- Brief Bio – 75 words or less
- Digital photo of yourself – 1” wide by 2” high 150 dpi
- Parent/Guardian Certification – email link to parent or guardian
- Synagogue Professional Certification – email link to synagogue professional
- This can be an educator, rabbi, cantor, TYG advisor, etc. *you are encouraged to speak with your TYG advisor and Rabbi but only one certification is required*
Speeches will be due on April 2nd, 2021
Elections will be held April 17th, 2021
Sample Letters of Intent
These examples are meant to give you an idea of what past letters have looked like, please be creative with your own vision. NFTY has a zero-tolerance for plagiarism. If you plagiarize your letter of intent from an older letter, you will be disqualified as a candidate.