Friday, April 12 - Sunday,
April 14, 2019
URJ OSRUI, Oconomowoc, WI
- Celebrate the accomplishments of our seniors and welcome the 8th graders into our NFTY community
- Participate in meaningful social action opportunities
- Enjoy a fun, interactive Saturday night activity
- Wrestle with hot topics and challenge your assumptions during interactive teen-led programs
- "Unplug" from the stress of the semester and enjoy the peace and beauty of the outdoors at camp
- We are offering 6 different electives for you to choose from. You will get to spend Saturday afternoon participating in the hands-on activity of your choice:
- Songleader training
- Gear up for Chalutzim
- Creative Arts
- Wilderness Survival
- Camp Counselor Training
- Ta'am Yisrael 2019 Reunion (special $50 discount for anyone who went on Ta'am 2019. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the discount)
Early Bird: $260 USD
Register by Wednesday, February 20, 2019
Regular: $285 USD
Register by Wednesday, March 27, 2019
Space Available: $310 USD
Register after Wednesday, March 27, 2019
(must be approved by regional director)
This event is open to any Jewish teen in grades 8 to 12.
Meals included in the cost of the event.
Registration will be accepted after March 27, 2019 on a space-available basis.
Teens are expected to participate in the entire event. Fees are set at a full package rate and unfortunately we cannot prorate registration.
All fees are in US Dollars
If you need a letter from NFTY to share with your school for a religious exemption for attendance purposes, please be in touch with Naomi Segal at email@example.com.
|Transportation Type (Bus/Plane/Train)||Drop-off/Pick-up location||Address||Departure Time||Arrival Time|
|Bus||Oak Park Temple||1235 N. Harlem Ave., Oak Park||1:00pm||2:15pm|
|Bus||Temple Beth Israel||3601 Dempster Street, Skokie||1:45pm||1:30pm|
|Bus||OSRUI/ NFTY Office||1121 Lake Cook Road, Deerfield||2:30pm||1:00pm|
|Bus||Beth Tikvah||300 Hillcrest Rd, Hoffman Estates||1:30pm||1:30pm|
|Car||OSRUI||600 Lac La Belle Dr, Oconomowoc, WI||5:00pm||11:00 am|
Participants will receive an e-mail confirmation 1-2 weeks before the event. This confirmation will include important information regarding the event and finalized bus timing.
Through March 21, 2019 – 90%
Through March 28, 2019 – 75%
Through April 4, 2019 – 50%
After April 4, 2019 we will not be able to issue any refunds for cancellation. If you have a documented medical emergency and must cancel after April 4, 2019 you will be refunded 75% of the registration fees you paid. Please note that we cannot offer credits in exchange of refunds.
All cancellation must be in writing. We will accept cancellations by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re sorry, but we cannot accept cancellations over the phone. Please allow up to six weeks after the conclusion of the event for your refund to be processed.