Friday, January 18, 6:00 PM - Sunday, January 20, 4:00 PM 2019
Oak Park Temple
Oak Park, IL
- Celebrate Shabbat Saturday morning by participating in hands-on programs focused on restorative justice, such as the Institute for Nonviolence Chicago
- Play games at the arcade or bowl with your friends at Pac-Man Entertainment
- Experience a unique study opportunity, including local Chicago rabbis, educators, and cantors
- Bring your pajamas for Big Fun and breakfast-for-dinner Saturday evening
- Connect with nature (while still keeping warm) Sunday morning at the beautiful Garfield Park Conservatory
- A chance to meet and be with friends from all over the Chicago area
- Housing for this event is provided by families from the Oak Park Temple community. They will open their homes to our NFTY teens for sleepovers of small groups of participants. Teens will have room to roll out sleeping bags, access to bathrooms and showers, and breakfast and transportation provided by the host families.
Early Bird: $150.00 USD
Register by Wednesday, November 14, 2018
Regular: $175.00 USD
Register by Wednesday, January 2, 2019
Space Available: $200.00 USD
Register after Wednesday, January 2, 2019
(must be approved by regional director)
This event is open to any Jewish teen in grades 9 to 12.
Meals included in the cost of the event.
Registration will be accepted after January 2, 2019 on a space-available basis.
Teens are expected to participate in the entire event. Fees are set at a full package rate and unfortunately we cannot prorate registration.
All fees are in US Dollars
If you choose to take the bus, there is a $10 fee (round trip).
|Drop-off/Pick-up location||Address||Departure Time||Arrival Time|
|OSRUI/NFTY Office||1121 Lake Cook Road, Suite D Deerfield, IL 60015||4:00 PM||5:30 PM|
|Temple Chai||1670 Checker Rd, Long Grove, IL 60047||4:30 PM||5:00 PM|
|Olive Garden at Woodfield Mall||1925 E Golf Rd, Schaumburg, IL 60173||5:00 PM||4:45 PM|
Participants will receive an e-mail confirmation 1-2 weeks before the event. This confirmation will include important information regarding the event and finalized bus timing.
Through December 20, 2018 – 90% Through December 27, 2018 – 75% Through January 3, 2019 – 50%
After January 3, 2019 we will not be able to issue any refunds for cancellation. If you have a documented medical emergency and must cancel after January 3, 2019 you will be refunded 75% of the registration fees you paid. Please note that we cannot offer credits in exchange of refunds.
All cancellation must be in writing. We will accept cancellations by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re sorry, but we cannot accept cancellations over the phone. Please allow up to six weeks after the conclusion of the event for your refund to be processed.